Krukow <karl.kru...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Nov 18, 8:29 am, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
>> I'm pleased to announce the initial release of Leiningen.
>>
>> Leiningen is a build tool for Clojure designed to not set your hair on fire.
>
> I really like it so far - particularly the combination of lein and
> clojars!
>
> I'm not sure if this is the place for questions and/or bug-reports,
> perhaps lein should have its own group?

We hadn't gotten around to really telling anyone yet, but there is in
fact a Leiningen group:

http://groups.google.com/group/leiningen

There's also a #leiningen channel on irc.freenode.org.

> I suspect it is because I've put another version of clojure on the
> classpath.
>
> Any advice on how to do projects that depend on specific versions of
> clojure?

I'm afraid that you can't just yet, but we're working on it.  The
problem is compilation currently happens in the same JVM as Leiningen
itself runs.  Compiling in a separate process or classloader is a
planned Lein 1.0 feature and should fix this up.