On 24 Lis, 18:07, Krukow <karl.kru...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Three concurrent replies. We'd be better off using locks :-)

Three concurrent replies but each of them brings something new ;)
Thank you very much for all of them!

... what is the use case,... I am just working on some kind of process
algebra simulator written in Clojure. Processes have to be interpreted
in the separate threads, so that is why that problem arose.

BTW: another question is whether the behavior of resolve is a feature
or it is rather implementation error. Be honest I do not have opinion
in this matter. To little I know the Clojure.