We need to hire another two full-time devs (!) to work on a clojure
project
(distributed backend on clojure). Don't be nervous about that old job
- take a
risk! Wake up and work in your PJs with interesting code and get paid
to code in
clojure! (I live on Kauai, HI)

The team currently consists of myself (dysinger), phil (technomancy),
dan
(danlarkin), george (gjahad) and Steve (scgilardi) and we all use and
love Emacs
(requirement so we can pair).

We would prefer a well rounded polyglot w/ some real exposure to jvm,
lisps and
functional programming. We practice remote TDD pair-programming
(Skype/Gizmo/Emacs/Screen) on our team. A typical day is a morning
"stand-up" on
voip followed by pair-programming sessions. Occasional spikes require
solo work.

If you feel you have clojure under your belt, please drop a resume
with an intro
on why you want this job to j...@sonian.net. If you are involved in
any
open source clojure code, please include links. If you have sent me an
email in
the past, please try again (sorry I have been swamped).

It's impossible to know what it's like to work for us and us with you
in
interviews. We don't do grueling interviews. Our pattern for
interviewing is 30 days
paid work where either party can walk away. We currently aren't
looking for
part-timers or people with distracting interests on the side. This is
dead-serious job with a funded start-up and we need focus. The job
includes a
15" MBP & 3g.

Tim Dysinger
VP of Engineering,