Hello Raoul,

I don't know if one of the blog posts that you are referring to was
mine. I did blog yesterday about running tests concurrently. I have
put the code that I use to run my tests on GitHib here:

http://github.com/brentonashworth/fpl-clojure-util

See the file test.clj

I use this with clojure.test. You can create tests using deftest from
clojure.test or you can use the def-test macro to define a test. This
will allow you to turn logging on and off by setting the *logging* var
to true or false.

It assumes that tests for namespace com.company.file.clj will be in
com.company.test_file.clj and located under the test project
directory. If you pass -seq when running the tests, they will be run
sequentially. If you pass the file name then only the tests for that
namespace will be run.

Finally, it runs each test namespace concurrently, not each test.

Anyway, this is what I use. I hope you find it helpful.

Brenton