I'd love to help out, but I'm overtaxed (Tapestry 5, Cascade, two
clients, upcoming speaking & training sessions). My plate is full.
Still its great to see the docs broken up by namespace and accurate
against the meta doc (the old process was manual, right?).  I
appreciate the work you've put into this!

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Tom Faulhaber <tomfaulha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yup, I heard that the first time :-)
>
> It's coming, but not right this sec.
>
> Tom
>
> On Dec 7, 4:57 pm, Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I still think it would be neat if there was some DHTML coolness to
>> help narrow down the symbol names that come down the right side of the
>> page.
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 4:00 PM, Tom Faulhaber <tomfaulha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > By golly, you're right. I'll take a look at why.

>> > --
>>
>> --
>> Howard M. Lewis Ship
>>
>> Creator of Apache Tapestry