Tom,
I like the idea of an "added in version", javadocs do it too.  Perhaps
it could go in the metadata?

There is an issue to figure out, though.  In the upgrade to 1.1, slurp
got a new arity.  In JavaLand this would be a non issue, because the
new arity would have its own docs.  However, in Clojure the docs &
meta are shared.  I don't see an obvious way of documention this
distinction.

Any ideas on how to solve this issue?  Am I making something out of
nothing?

Sean