Hi all,

I can't remember if I ever mentioned ClojureX (see signature for link)
on this list, but it's a sort of "installer" for Clojure (and
clojure-contrib, clojure-mode, swank-clojure, slime, jline and the
TextMate bundle). I originally created it to install everything on my
Mac (and on Linux), but thanks to the work of Paul Rosania it now also
works on Windows (Cygwin) and has Java autodetection on OS X. And
before I forget it, Dave Parker also added the option to specify a
debug port when launching a program with the clj script.

As an eventual next step I'd like to add some scripts that make
working with Clojure projects easier, but I'm not sure when I'll
actually get around to that. So if you have something you want to
share with the wider Clojure community, just fork away and send me a
pull request on GitHub.

--
http://citizen428.net | http://twitter.com/citizen428

ClojureX: http://github.com/citizen428/ClojureX/