On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 16:38, Sean Devlin <francoisdev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmmm...  this could be interesting.  I"ll have to play with it.
>
> Do you have a CA on file with Rich?  It'll be required to include the
> patch.  You'll find information here.
>
> http://clojure.org/contributing
>
> Sean

Thanks for your interest,

I only recently clued in to that and http://clojure.org/patches . I
filled out the CA this weekend and will put it in the mail on Monday.
Come the new year, I'll check on it to see if I can join clojure-dev.
I'll bring up the issue again then.

In the meantime, I'll leave the branch in place on github. I'm now
essentially using a clojure-contrib fork for my own stuff, but that's
not so bad. At least this motivates me to keep 'ducks-byte' mergable
with master until the CA stuff is all taken care of.

// Ben