Hi Laurent,

Am 14.12.2009 um 09:43 schrieb Laurent PETIT:

> But from what I (currently) know, AOTing jars should be harmless.
> So maybe the problem is that there's a bug in the new branch, and this bug
> needs to be corrected ?

No. The inner workings of Clojure might change. AOT compiled code doesn't know
these changes. I had this with some change to defmulti a while ago. However the
source is always recompiled when it's loaded. So it always see the change and
all is fine. (Of course only, as long as the change doesn't involve a public
API.)

Sincerely
Meikel