all of us, the clojure community itself is very happy that the creator
is satisfied with the response to continue the development.
one request, can you just publish ROADMAP as to what new features do
you plan to add in clojure in 2010. May be the clojure community can
request to add/edit/prioritize some of your proposed ideas
constructively

bye :-)
Ashish Ranjan
ashishw...@yahoo.com