I have  looked at hundreds of languages and flavors  more as a kind
    of hobby these days. I know these comments are getting a  bit
    tedious by now, but what I think clojure needs is higher visibility.
    Right now only a handful of people know about it. The thought
    occurred to me while I was installing another open source language
    system today, I (but have only dabbled in clojure a bit so far), was
    that they had a visually appealing website. Visual signals send a
    strong message. This particular one has a lucious red strawberry
    (hint hint) motif, simple, clean, and appealing, and kind of
    lightens up a  drab subject, makes it almost.. well I won't get into
    it.  I'm coming at this as a bit of an outsider as have not been a
    programmer in a long time since I got involved with start-ups. So
    anyways, my point is, if you're looking for mass appeal, eveything
    is pretty web-based packaging these days. Forget even the CD idea,
    thats old, even for an old guy like me (I don't even have a CD drive
    on my computer anymore !). Also a windows installer, and no asking
    the user to compile things, make it as shrink wrapped as possible,
    with a good online tutorial, and chat  help all bundled together in
    a quick install.

    Brian