On Jan 8, 8:08 am, mac <markus.gustavs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello all.
> I've started work on a clojure library for interoperating with C. It's
> always been a pain to do in Java but recentlyJNA(java native access)
> has taken away most of that pain.

This is great. I think it'll be very valuable to call out to a bunch
of useful C library functions. Can this approach also provide a bridge
to Objective-C?

I'm very interested in using Cocoa to design GUIs for the Mac.  I'd
really like to be able to have all the business logic encapsulated in
clojure though. Would this approach be able to glue together Cocoa NIB
files and Objective-C code to clojure?