jim <jim.d...@gmail.com> writes:

> You know, I think you're right. I would refer you to part 2 of
> Konrad's monad tutorial, but the link is broken. Check google's cache,
> if you want to read an explanation immediately.

That's how I've been reading his tutorials, as WordPress isn't
delivering the pages.

In "A monad tutorial for Clojure programmers (part 2)", he writes:

,----
| Perhaps the most frequently used generic monad function is m-lift. It
| converts a function of n standard value arguments into a function of n
| monadic expressions that returns a monadic expression.
`----

I take it "monadic expression" is a synonym for "monadic value".

> I'll have to go change that. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for
> any confusion.

Well, having caught a conflict, it caused me to look deeper several
times until I felt confident enough to ask. Learning was my goal, and
your essays have been tremendously helpful.

--
Steven E. Harris