Hi, I'm an experienced C# / .Net developer and a relative Lisp newbie.

In my .Net programming I have taken a lot of design inspiration Domain
Driven Design and Eric Evans book in particular.  The idea that a
developing a strong model of the problem domain is the most important
part of application design sits well with me.

It is obvious (to me) how to go about this in C#...  a class for
Product, properties for Name, Price etc.  Where should I go for advice
on how to model these ideas in Clojure?

As is typically the case with introductory material, the examples I'm
finding mostly deal with small problems which are solved with simple
lists and maps.  This is fine for learning syntax and API but it's
hard to see how this scales to a meaningful application.

To give you an idea of where I'm coming from, my current work project
involves a database of around 120 tables and is exposed as a B2B web
site and several desktop applications.  This isn't huge, but its big
enough that managing complexity becomes very important.

An open source Clojure project might make for good reading, are there
any out there that are end products rather than frameworks?

Cheers
Barry the Unenlightened