Hello!

On 29 Jan., 03:49, Sean Devlin <francoisdev...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd do one thing differently than Tim.  (partial = something) is a
> clojure smell.  It's more idiomatic to use a set
>
> (if (some #{"foo"} ["foo" "bar"]) "yay" "humbug")

In my opinion, there really should be something like CL's FIND or
MEMBER in core (maybe both, since MEMBER is restartable but FIND
immediately returns the found element). I think using a set to achieve
this functionality is counter-intuitive (who thinks: Let's find an
element of a one element set within this collection when he just wants
to find something?)

There is #'includes? in seq-utils, but it isn't restartable and, as I
said, I think it belongs in core.

Regards

dhl