Hi,
There are several blog posts about setting up a development
environment for Clojure mostly in Emacs (and on Linux or Mac and not
Windows). Is there one place where I can find up-to-date information
on how to create a real-world Clojure project (and using Clojure and
Java libraries)? Do you know of someone who maintains such information
for newbies anywhere? I can't find such information on Clojure
website.

- I tried Clojure some time ago and I like it. But I was struggling
with Emacs at the same time.
- I am getting an error with Enclojure  that it cannot find the jar
files even though they are located in the prefs foloder.
- La Clojure's plugin is not working in Idea 9.

Thanks for any help