On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 4:30 PM, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Phil Hagelberg <p...@hagelb.org> wrote:
>> Wow, I certainly was not expecting that level of response; this is great.
>>
>> Looks like the 11th (Thursday) is the crowd favorite. Once again, the
>> location is http://bit.ly/c9jinW
>
> Just a reminder: this is tonight. I'd love to see you there.

We had our first meeting last night, and I'd say it was a big success.
We got 11 hackers packed into the back of the coffee shop and
discussed such things as Incanter and Leiningen and even had a
multi-laptop GNU Screen-shared demo of the debug-repl. Since the
response was so positive we will probably try to make it into a
regular occurrence, tentatively the first Thursday of the month.

The only problem is we need a name for the group. I'm tempted to call
it Seajure in an attempt poke fun at the silly names often chosen for
Clojure projects, but perhaps that's a bit much. Thoughts?

-Phil