On Feb 13, 2010, at 3:22 PM, Phil Hagelberg wrote:
I should mention that I could use some help co-maintaining
swank-clojure. I don't feel like I have a great grasp on the codebase
right now and have just been keeping it on autopilot after figuring
out packaging issues, but having someone who's familiar with how it
works from CL would be very helpful. Even without CL experience, just
gathering up the various patches into one branch and seeing what works
and what doesn't would be very helpful too. Otherwise I'll get to it
when I have time, but it might not be very prompt.

I am gearing up for considerable involvement in improving swank- clojure. I am very familiar with CL swank, having implemented the MCLIDE swank client - a Macintosh IDE for Lisp implementations on any platform:

   http://mclide.in-progress.com/

I am routinely using swank on various lisp implementations, so I am in a good position to help making swank-clojure consistent with the normative CL swank server. I'd prefer to work with somebody familiar with swank-clojure that could review my contributions and integrate them in the codebase.

-- Terje Norderhaug
    te...@in-progress.com