On 15 Lut, 07:42, Brian Wolf <brw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to run    (http://bit.ly/82zo95<http://bit.ly/82zo95> )
> powershell script for leiningen install under windows, but it says it
> can't find file, which file it doesn't say. I was wondering  what
> dependencies leiningen  has? Do I need maven pre- installed (I don't see
> anything mentioned on the website)

I don't know this powershell script, but you can use this batch file:
http://github.com/technomancy/leiningen/blob/master/bin/lein.bat

There is no "self-install" functionality in this script so far,
but you can download needed jars easily:
1. leiningen-1.0.1-standalone.jar from http://repo.technomancy.us/
2. clojure.jar from http://build.clojure.org/releases/org/clojure/clojure/1.1.0/

You need only these two jars in order to run Leiningen.
After downloading these jars you need to copy them on paths
pointed by %CLOJURE_JAR% and %LEIN_JAR% variables
respectively.

HTH,
Rob