Hi Matt,
I think what you're looking for is line-seq:
http://richhickey.github.com/clojure/clojure.core-api.html#clojure.core/line-seq

In your code, if you pass *in* to line-seq, you'll get back a seq of lines
(the request headers).  Incidentally, I first ran into line-seq in the
course of writing a Clojure web server as a first project.  You can see
line-seq in action on line 52 of this gist, inside the 'handle-request'
function: http://gist.github.com/203329

I'm pretty new to Clojure myself so there might be a better way.  Hope
this helps,

Alan

Excerpts from Matt Culbreth's message of 2010-02-16 16:17:57 -0500:

--
Alan Dipert
http://alan.dipert.org