Michael Kohl wrote:
I hope these mails don't annoy people, but from mails and Twitter I
know that quite a few people actually seem to be using ClojureX, so I
also wanted to post the information here:

http://citizen428.net/archives/415-Major-changes-in-ClojureX.html

Cheers,
Michael

Hi,

I tried running ClojureX scripts under cygwin, but this what I get:

$ bin/create_symlink
Creating symlink /usr/local/bin/clj...
bin/create_symlink: line 13: syntax error: unexpected end of file

br...@wynn6266448332 /cygdrive/c/clojure/clojurex/clojurex
$ ./clj
./clj: line 11: $'\r': command not found
./clj: line 13: syntax error near unexpected token `$'{\r''
'/clj: line 13: `avail() {

Thanks
Brian