Hi everyone,

being a newb to clojure, my ability to contribute to is still limited.
However, I thought I'll try starting with something simple.

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Averages/Pythagorean_means seems straightforward
enough, but since it's a comparative site, and implementations should be as
idiomatic as possible, I would not post this implementation before some
seasoned clojure programmers have a look.

so here it is: (10 LOC only)
http://github.com/lxmonk/pastes/blob/master/Pythagorean-means.clj

obviously, ANY comments will be great (including: this is all wrong - don't
post it).

Thanks,
Aviad