On Feb 19, 10:12 pm, Ilia Ablamonov <i...@flamefork.ru> wrote:
> I would like to announce an implementation of ERB/JSP/etc -like
> approach for templating with (I really believe) clear and idiomatic
> syntax and design decisions.
>
> Detailed description and code:http://github.com/Flamefork/fleet

Personally, I'm very happy with the compojure way of building HTML.
However, there was a discussion about a month ago on Hacker News where
someone said that the compojure method didn't suit their designers and
that they found the HTML generated by Enlive too difficult to debug.
Fleet is a more conventional way of templating HTML (which still has
some nice clojure features) and may suit such groups of people.

Saul