I'm not on my machine so i'cant experiment, i tried on  #clojure with
clojurebot but it's not 1.2, so i ask here,
 given that a protocol is represented as a simple map, which is the
way to know if something is infact a protocol.
Or suppose i want to add a function that works on protocols how can i
do that?