Hrmm, that's weird.  Well thanks for that.  I just put it all on the
command line for now.  Does -jar ignore -cp or something because that
didn't work for me?

This is what I got now...

java -cp ~/clojure/clojure-1.0.0.jar:./jogl-2.0-linux-amd64/lib/
jogl.all.jar:./jogl-2.0-linux-amd64/lib/gluegen-rt.jar:./jogl-2.0-
linux-amd64/lib/nativewindow.all.jar clojure.main test.clj

I'm past the import errors, so that should be resolved in the future,
but I'm not at the linking error.  Following the user guide, it says I
can just set LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the directory containing the .so's,
but that's not working either.  Can that be set on the command line
calling java as well?

Thanks.