On 17/03/10 03:58 PM, Sean Devlin wrote:
Here's a collection of reading material:

http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=1033503

Personally, I'd recommend Programming Clojure as a good place to
start.

Thanks. Yes, I have already started with "Programming Clojure". It is because it doesn't go deeply into FP ('monad' is mentioned once, in an aside, and is unexplained in that reference) that I was looking for other references. I'll have a look at some of the others on this page.

Ben