Hello, I just was to lazy to get my Javadoc, so I wanted to list the
methods of an object from the 1.1-REPL.

I got different results when mapping .getName or #(.getName %) over
the seq I produced - I expected this to be the same. So seemingly my
expectations are wrong. Would you please rectify?

(map .getName (-> (Runtime/getRuntime) .getClass .getMethods seq))

got

java.lang.Exception: Unable to resolve symbol: .getName in this