Thank you Mark,

now I get two new problems.
(I'm still in the testproject, not in incanter.)

clojure:repl
The REPL starts. Now when I type something in, it is not echoed until
I hit enter. So I have to use the REPL blind. Difficult.

clojure:swank
This has already been described as a windows problem somewhere, but I
didnt find a sollution I understood, still.
..
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [clojure:swank {execution: default-cli}]
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
WARNING: reader macro ^ is deprecated; use meta instead
Exception in thread "main" clojure.lang.LispReader$ReaderException:
java.lang.Nu
mberFormatException: Invalid number: 2009-09-14
        at clojure.lang.LispReader.read(LispReader.java:180)
        at clojure.core$read__5425.invoke(core.clj:2385)
        at clojure.core$read__5425.invoke(core.clj:2383)
        at clojure.main$eval_opt__7411.invoke(main.clj:225)
..

I found the date 2009-09-14 in PLUGIN.XML

The complete line is
        <protocolVersion implementation="java.lang.String" default-
value="2009-09-14">${clojure.swank.protocolVersion}</protocolVersion>

But I actually dont understand where this file and date comes from. I
dont see it in the source tree of the plugin.

Thanks for the help and greetings,

alux