Hi Ryan,

well, to describe in the terms of Petri nets how the Clojure STM is
built? Thats a good topic for a thesis, but rather hard to do in news
group articles.

If you try to understand how to use the STM in Clojure, Petri nets
probably will not help you. STM rather asks you to forget the stuff
under the hood. (The best way I know to learn this is still Rich
Hickeys videos.)

Dont know whether thats been helpful, but I cant do more.

Kind regards, alxu