I looked at these videos and they are a very good starting point.
Then do we have a communication problem getting these things known ?
Are these videos listed on the "Getting started" page ?

What about using contrib ? That would be the first "classpath" problem a
newcomer would face.

It looks to me that we have all the answers but not in a single spot.

Luc P.