Hello Stuart

Stuart Halloway  at "Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:55:26 -0400" wrote:
 SH> People getting started with Clojure have struggled to find an up-to-
 SH> date source for information on getting their editor of choice up and
running. This is
 SH> unfortunate, since there is good support in a bunch  of different editors.

What kind of information do you want to put into ClojureMaven page?  How to
setup maven to work with clojure, including instructions for editing of
pom.xml, or just list of commands, provided by clojure-maven-plugin?

 SH> The "Getting Started" page on Assembla
 SH> (http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/clojure/Getting_Started
 SH> ) should ameliorate this problem. A bunch of people have contributed or
tested
 SH> instructions for Netbeans/Enclojure, Eclipse/ Counterclockwise, IDEA/La
Clojure, Emacs,
 SH> Vim, and Leiningen.

 SH> Now we just need to make this page more google-findable. If you have a
 SH> blog/twitter/whatever-the-kids-use-these-days, please link out to the
Assembla page,

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/           http://alexott.net