Right, good point: I should have seen that coming given the target audience.
:)

Within a few hours, a "mobile download" link will appear with wmvs and mp4s
in a variety of resolutions so you can watch these offline on the device of
your choosing. The conversion lags the rest of the process a little bit, but
I'm told the upload is in progress now.

Hope that helps.