On 12/04/2010, at 3:42 PM, mac wrote:

> Yes, this is very interesting and I would love to try it.
> Since I do most of my programming on a mac, a .dmg file would work
> fine for me.

OK, I'll setup a download site with the .app for Mac users and the patches
against release68_fixes for anyone else.

I also have a version (1.1.1) of the Enclojure plugin that fixes the
can't-find-clojure-jar when starting a project REPL (which is 100% of the time
with my version of NB). I've sent a pull request to Eric, but in the meantime
I'll make my version available.

Antony Blakey