Thank you all for the reply, do you know if the annotations support is
coming to clojure?
now a days mjaor libraries are  having  some form of annotation ,
actually annotation makes java program appear intutive and concise...
Do you guys know any resource /blogpost where annotation has been
converted to clojure, if it is easy i can try , but if it is
complicated i dont even want to think about it
not having annotation support for clojure is big negative for people
coming from java (lot of powerful java libraries have annotations
widely and extensively used).

Thank you