I would like to start a thread about Clojure use in production.  Who
is using it?  And for what?  What kind of load do you have on the
system in terms of approximate transactions per day?  Would you mind
if your example was featured in a presentation?

About two months ago I agreed to defend Clojure in a "language panel"
alongside JRuby, Groovy and Scala.  I've really enjoyed learning
Clojure these past two months and have really appreciated the help of
the community.  A week before the language panel I gave two
presentations on the language, one intro and one about web
development.  During the language panel a point was made that I wasn't
using Clojure in production.  Sadly, I doubt I ever with at my current
position.  That being said I'd like to have examples of Clojure use in
production that I can add to my presentations.  It would be good for
the language in terms of acceptance, it is often easier for folks to
accept ideas like the language is fast and stable enough for prime
time if they can point to real live examples.

I'm happy to put the info together if folks don't mind posting it
here.  Feel free to email directly as well.  If (for some odd reason)
I can't mention your company I'd still appreciate hearing your
example, in what capacity are you using the language and how has the
experience been?

Thanks,
Daniel
danglau...@gmail.com