On Apr 20, 2010, at 4:01 , John Sanda wrote:

> I am working with a simple leiningen project with the build defined as
> follows,'
>
> ; project.clj
> (defproject myproject "1.0.0-SNAPSHOT"
>   :description "FIXME: write"
>   :dependencies [[org.clojure/clojure "1.2.0-master-SNAPSHOT"]
>                  [org.clojure/clojure-contrib "1.2.0-SNAPSHOT"]])
>
> I am running the repl via lein repl and I am trying to use
> clojure.contrib.string. The docs at
> http://richhickey.github.com/clojure-contrib/string-api.html suggest using
> require. I have run into the following though,

Hi John,
you fell for the lein repl version problem. lein repl (in the current version)
runs the clojure version that lein uses not the one your project uses. I take
the freedome to quote technomancy who I oddly enough just talked about this:

Licenser:The thing that I look forward most is when lein starts using the
'correct' version of clojure
[21:46]technomancy:you can have that now if you manually apply the #299 clojure
patch and use the repl-fix branch

Best regards,
Heinz