Sorry about this, but after an hour's googling I have drawn a blank.

For clojure.test fixtures I understand you use :each for doing
something around each and every test, and :once for doing it once
around all the tests in that namespace

What happens if you want to do some setup just for one particular test
that you want to use a with-test structure for? Can you put non-
assertion lines outside the scope of the function being tested, but
within the scope of with-test

I though of going an (is (= nil (mysetup-stuff))) but that is quite a
hack

I know also that I may be being obsessive as normally all tests on a
namespace will get run together so :once will do the job, but I have
this hitch to put setup code that only applies to testing that
function within the with-test for that fn.

Thanks/