Hi,

Since everyone else seems to be getting such good advice from the pros
on their first tries at Clojure, I thought I might as well take a
chance and see what you guys have to say about my first try.

It's a pretty simple application that I use to visually display graphs
when I play with graph algorithms. It's an exercise in Java interop
(uses Swing) and refs mostly, but also something to see how well
Clojure fares in writing a simple desktop type application.

It's not really ready for any kind of "production" use, as it's just
my personal toy that I only use straight from the REPL, but if you
like it feel free to use it (or parts of it) for anything you like.

I wrote a short text about it here:
http://pparkkin.info/2010/03/06/clojure-graphs-and-swing/
The source code is available here:
http://github.com/pparkkin/clojure.pparkkin/tree/master/pparkkin/

There's a couple of other things there too: the file knapsack.clj was
just a quick brain teaser I did one evening, the implementation of
Djikstra's algorithm in djikstra.clj is very much just a first rough
draft that I need to clean up and work into something when I get the
time.

Thanks

Paavo