On Sat, 15 May 2010 21:54:55 -0400, Jason Smith <ja...@lilypepper.com> wrote:

http://sandflea.googlecode.com/svn/site/SNAPSHOT/maven-clojure-plugin/example-execute-simple.html

I was originally going to try to put this into *clojure-maven-plugin*,
but realized that there are lots of subtleties to cover that would be
difficult as a sub-contributor.  So I have created
sandflea.clojure:maven-clojure-plugin.  It currently has one goal,
*execute*, that lets you execute Clojure scripts at any lifecycle
state in the Maven build, with in-process access to various Maven
objects (project, session, log, etc.).

In case you are interested, I recently implemented some of the infrastructure to allow you to write maven plugins in clojure. A simple example that just logs basedir is here:

http://github.com/hugoduncan/clojure-mojo-example/blob/master/src/main/clojure/maven/clojure/example/plugin.clj

The annotation support isn't complete yet, but the simple example works.

--
Hugo Duncan