I need to use a predicate to divide one list into two, one containing all
values for which the predicate is true, and the other with all remaining
values. I can do this easily by filtering twice, once with the predicate and
once with its complement, but is there some core or contrib function that will
do this more directly and efficiently? I'm not sure what the best way to search
for something like this would be.