I created/updated a small GUI based on clojure that I am using to
create PDF reports.  It is still alpha state but I think you can click
on and generate PDF documents with it

http://code.google.com/p/lighttexteditor/wiki/LightReportsEditor

In the future, I will be adding a batch/templating mode so you can
batch generate reports and may add database connectivity.

I went through many versions of this tool so there is a lot of junk
that is not necessarily related to the pdf conversion.

If you are interested in the clojure code, you might do a find and
just browse around.  I come from a Java background, so I still use
imperative programming idioms.

find . -name '*.clj'