Hi Mike,

On May 25, 9:04 am, Mike Meyer <mwm-keyword-googlegroups.
620...@mired.org> wrote:

> I find the reference to "old fashioned xslt" amusing, considering that
> how new it is. Or maybe how old I am. Of course, part of the point of
> XML is that you have a wide variety of tools to pick from for working
> with it; xslt is just one of them. I've had good experiences just
> adding an xpath library to a good language. A clojure xpath library
> that returned result sets as lazy sequences sounds like a really cool
> way to do this, though that would again be just a single component in
> such a system.

Re: a clojure XPath/XQuery library that returns a lazy seq of the
results, check out my wrapper of Michael Kay's Saxon library:

  http://github.com/pjt/saxon

Saxon computes XPath results mostly lazily, & I retain this laziness
in my wrapper. (I say "somewhat" because Saxon stays one result
element ahead of realization.)

Best,
Perry