Hi

Is there a way to introspect types defined with deftype and
defrecord?  I'd just like to know the field names and their order in
the constructor.  Java reflection works fine but requires some
fiddling around to filter the static fields and __meta and __extmap.
It feels like something that someone has probably aready done.

Also, is it safe to rely on the order the fields are returned from the
class?  They are in the same order as in defrecord and the constructor
but I'm not sure if this by design or an implementation detail of my
particular JVM.

Thanks
Chris