Hello,

I am working with Clojure for a university project and hit this
problem

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/227239/

I am trying to defines symbols from a map with keywords as keys and X
as value (where X is usually a lambda or a Record), the first example
does that ...

(binder data)

Creates the definitions but the record loose the Record type
information.

Using a macro works but I can not operated on the whole collection,
have tried multiple options including doseq but all hit different
issues.

>From the chat it seems that a record evals to map and is the reason
why the function approach fails (thx AWizzArd). Is this intended or
did I just hit an under construction sign?

Any suggestions?

best regards,

Oscar