Hello

 AC> Notes;
 AC> - to update, simply copy new app clj file/s to WEB-INF/classes and
 AC> reload the context.
 AC> - Borrow http://github.com/weavejester/hiccup for some cool html
 AC> generation stuff.
 AC> - you should be able to adapt the above (namespace requiring) to your
 AC> other java integration needs.

You can use Compojure to build webapp in more convenient way.

It's also possible to use Leiningen + lein-war plugin to build .war file
with all dependencies inside.

Another possibility is use maven to build .war.  I have simple example of
Compojure + war at
http://github.com/alexott/clojure-examples/tree/master/compojure-simple/,
but I have no description of it yet (I planned to do this, but had no
time).

This is very simple multi-module example - cpj-core defines compojure
routes + implementation of functions, while cpj-war is used to generate
.war file. (cpj-standalone uses jetty to run webapp without deploying to
existing container)

--
With best wishes, Alex Ott, MBA
http://alexott.blogspot.com/           http://alexott.net