Hi,

On 22 Jun., 22:27, cageface <milese...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Picky syntax question:
>[...]

I don't consider this picky.  Many of Clojures differences to older
lisps are well-grounded.  To me the removal of extra parens in cond is
not.  During my time with Clojure I experienced this as a little
nuisance.  Little because I don't need cond too often, but if I do, it
becomes rather big.

The indentation Emacs chooses when hitting M-q on an opening paren (or
when indenting a region using some other magic) is law in my opinion.
So, other indentation suggestions are a no-go.

Extra lines, be they empty or comments,  waste precious vertical
space.

So, if there is any way of getting old-style cond back in Clojure, I'd
inc.

Just my 2ct.

Kind regards,
Stefan