Hi,

On Jun 29, 11:55 am, michele <michelemen...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well, to my surprise and frustration, I haven't found any place which
> documents that reduce takes an optional initial value.

http://richhickey.github.com/clojure/branch-1.1.x/index.html

In particular:

http://richhickey.github.com/clojure/branch-1.1.x/clojure.core-api.html#clojure.core/reduce

(or alternatively: (doc reduce) at the repl)

What does this leave open on questions? (Granted: reduce is rather
well documented, there are worse examples.)

> Please, dear very good Clojure creators, if you don't want Clojure to
> be another language for the specially initiated, good examples will
> take Clojure to the next level.

Uh. Sky is falling again. But your are right. Nice examples would be a
nice addition. It's the first thing I'm looking for, when learning
something new. I'm not sure they should go to the reference docs,
though.

> People are just like Clojure, lazy.

Why do I support lazy people in my spare time? I'm an idiot.

Sincerely
Meikel