Hi people!

I love PHP documentation

http://www.php.net/manual/en/

and its function reference:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/funcref.php

Each function has a dedicated page, with detailed description, initial
examples. And visitors can add new examples or limit cases. Example:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.array-combine.php

And the documentation can be built in .pdf and other formats. I never need
an irc channel or send an email in a list to understand a function. Maybe
for other topics, but not to understand a function.

That's the level of function documentation to match, I guess. And it's
pretty good in the non-function part: good explanation of language and its
usage.

Angel "Java" Lopez
http://www.ajlopez.com
http://twitter.com/ajlopez