On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 15:21:03 -0400
"Hugo Duncan" <hugodun...@users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 01 Jul 2010 13:44:25 -0400, Mike Meyer
> <mwm-keyword-googlegroups.620...@mired.org> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone using anything more sophisticated than clojure.core/time for
> > benchmarking clojure code?
>
> I wrote a benchmarking lib at http://github.com/hugoduncan/criterium
>
> The references in the README are worth checking.

I'd seen the Elliptic group posting.

This looks nice, but doesn't work with 1.1 :-(. Do you know the last
commit that did?

Better yet, can I talk you into posting a 1.1 jar file to the
downloads area, maybe along with a 1.2 RC, so users who aren't
comfortable with the Java infrastructure
(http://www.mired.org/home/mwm/papers/simple-clojure.html) can play
along?

    Thanks,
    <mike