Dear all,

I had the time to clean up my code.
It's quite similar to your lib but it uses google-collections and so
ConcurrentHashMap instead of (atom {}), which should allow more concurrency.
I am a bit annoyed with the semantic of google-collections MapMaker as it
does not allow soft keys with equals as an equality.
It prevents me from doing a version of this lib without using the delay
operator, which would be less effect-safe but a bit faster.
I might try to reimplement this, using the ConcurrentMaps of jsr166yextra,
which seems a bit better.

Anyway, I think it is usable even if it has not been much tested (so, of
course, not production ready).

https://nicolasoury.repositoryhosting.com/trac/nicolasoury_cached-google-collections/wiki

Comments, suggestions, and the like are more than welcome.

Best regards.

Nicolas.